Annual Meetings Registration Assistant
The Registration Assistant will assist with the entire registration process for Guests, Observers and Delegates who will attend the 2022 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group and the IMF. They will manage the workflow from initial registration request, to validating credentials, corresponding with the requestor (and/or their coordinator) and registering the attendee within the existing World Bank Group Registration System. Additional Duties may be assigned by the task manager.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong critical thinking skills.
- Previous event experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly intense and stressful environment.
- Must be willing to work weekends and long hours as part of a team.
- Tech-savvy with web research skills and a high proficiency and comfort level in using Microsoft Office applications and other standard computer applications.
- Ability to learn new technology tools quickly.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams and across borders.
The ideal candidate will be available several days per week, and available to fully support the Annual Meetings when they take place from October 10 through October 16, 2022, in Washington, D.C. Additional opportunities may become available for future Meetings.