Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow, and many of Health Advocate's supervisors are promoted from within the company.
Summary of Role
Our Benefits Associates play an important role in providing guidance, direction, and supporting our valued members to navigate the health care system. If you are someone who thrives in making a difference by helping others, have customer service experience, and are committed to making a contribution while growing your career in the health industry this is the job for you. We have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want - apply today
Your Success (training and equipment information)
As a work from home associate, you’ll deliver a positive experience that solves members’ needs/challenges, while working to resolve issues.
Health Advocate offers all work equipment an comprehensive new-employee training program to help you develop the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success in your role and in supporting our members.
Invested in you (benefits)
At Health Advocate, you’ll have the ability to pursue your ambitions and grow your career. We’ve got you covered with a total rewards package that includes Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits, tuition assistance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, Employee Assistance Programs and Wellness Programs.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees have flexibility to work any of our 8.5 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00 am -10:00 pm EST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and finding applicable health providers. Answer incoming calls and emails and respond to benefit inquires.
- Place outbound follow-up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call.
- Provide benefit information to members, about questions and concerns about benefit options. Help members compare and contrast benefits during open enrollment, and members experiencing a change of status or life event.
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate’s degree with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field preferred
Health Advocate is the nation’s leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.
Health Advocate https://www.healthadvocate.com/site/
- Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service: Customer Service Department of the Year – Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Related Industries, Silver Winner
- Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service: Most Valuable Response by a Customer Service Team (COVID-19), Bronze Winner
- Best in Biz Awards: Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year – Medium and large category (Silver)
- National Customer Service Association All-Stars Award: Organizations of 100 or Greater, Runner-Up
- Best in Biz Awards: Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year - Medium category (Silver)
Health Advocate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor not related to job requirements. We respect and value diversity, and are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.