Project Engineer Internship
STRUCTURAL, A Structural Technologies Company, integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and in partnership with designers and contractors. STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding internship opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, a STRUCTURAL Project Engineer Internship may be for you. As a Construction Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
As a Project Engineer Intern, you will assist in:
- Project management support
- Budget preparation
- Job cost management
- Production rate tracking
- Client relations
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Engineering and design support
- Business development
Successful candidates will possess:
- A degree or will be working toward a degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- A positive outlook and a team spirit
STRUCTURAL, A Structural Technologies Company, is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.