Human Resources Fellow
About Women for Women International:
Women for Women International is a nonprofit humanitarian organization who supports the most marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Our twelve-month training program allows women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge, and resources, women can create sustainable change for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- Define the practical problem at WfWI related to employee Reward and Recognition;
- Survey, collect data and research on effective reward and recognition program, and ways to improve the program;
- Assess the methods and strategies used at other organizations;
- Develop an analysis for the various methods researched;
- Develop an implementation plan for your research recommendation.
- Minimum 48 hours of graduate coursework completed (by the beginning of the Fellowship), with at least a 3.5 GPA, in the field of: Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or Organizational Management
- Ability to operate independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Use of Microsoft suite and survey tools
- Location: Washington DC
- Hours: avg. 20-25 hrs./week
- Duration: 3 months
- Start date: no later than December 10, 2018 (earlier start date is possible)
- Stipend: $5,000.00 (maximum);
- Housing: Not Provided
- Relocation/Transportation: Not Provided
After submitting your online application, WfWI will review your materials. Candidates with a track record of success who pass the initial application screening will be invited to a phone interview. Candidates who are successful with this second interview will move into final consideration by the Global Director of HR.