Aerotek is currently hiring a DevOps Engineer for a client in Fredericksburg, VA or Gaithersburg, MD. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The DevOps Engineer will work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Pair with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- Automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Docker, and Ansible.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or relevant field.
- 1+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience working with Linux distributions, such as Ubuntu and CentOS.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with CI/CD build tools and frameworks.
- Experience with C++.
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN A U.S. SECURITY CLEARANCE
Aerotek's services are of no cost to job seekers!