Graphic/Creative Designer Internship
This position is posted on behalf of our partner, Treem, in Jönköping, Sweden. The candidate will have a mentor on site and the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce will assist in finding housing, insurance and other important matters.
About the host company
TREEM - The True & Elegant Movement - is an ethical and sustainable Swedish jewelry company. We handcraft our jewelry in Sweden and our design breaths "raw elegance", inspired by Nordic Nature, passionate of giving our customers more than just beauty. We want the wearer to get strength to be True to themselves and others, determination to meet challenges with self-esteem, and emanate Elegance from within, in the hope of creating a strong Movement to create a better world.
: We need you to step in and work on our graphic approach in our images and video. To help out making sure our jewellery matches our aim, culture and passion. for the retousch and high quality content in terms of pictures and videos! And in more detail we would like you to:
1. Create graphic and video design that is top of the line
2. Dig into and give input for us to refine the present tonality in our pictures and videos
3. Identify problems/possibilities we have - and identify solutions for us to be more successful
4. Be the champion in retousching and adding the right filters to our pictures and videos
5. Help and collaborate with our team, and our web developers in the design and layout of our website
This is the core of the internship, but as in any start-up-journey we also want you to be part of all other aspects of running a company from something small to something big.
Your attitude will be important, if you are genuinly interested in fashion, jewelry design, sustainability, is a plus of course. Knowledge in UX design, Wordpress, and brand building is important. A plus is if you also have strong knowledge in Adobe XD, InDesign, Photography, and different languages.