Spring Tech Intern
Join one of DCInno’s “Startups to Watch in 2019” and help us build a next generation platform for senior life storytelling.
MemoryWell is seeking a spring technology intern to help us further develop and extend our technology platforms.
We are seeking interns for academic credit. There are ample opportunities to learn cutting edge front-end and back-end web technologies which are in great demand in the market, as well as receive mentorship during and after the internship from a veteran software engineer.
As a technology intern you will
· Help with developing and improving the primary content management application.
· Help with developing and improving news distribution platform.
· Explore user experience analytics and devising ways to streamline digital processes.
· Interest in statistics and machine learning.
· Interest in aging and caregiving issues.
· Orientation to detail and commitment to follow through.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships both internal and external to MemoryWell.
Academic credit or a possible travel stipend of $150-200/month.
Location: Washington, DC
Start date: First Week of January
Please send resume and a statement of interest to email@example.com