Project User Experience Design Researcher 2020 - Philadelphia, PA
UX Design Researcher - Philadelphia, PA
Do you want to take ownership of high-stakes projects from day one? Are you interested in developing smart, connected IoT systems? Do you care about energy conservation and sustainability?
If so, see below for some of the exciting opportunities that Lutron has to offer.
As a UX Design Researcher at Lutron you will:
- Work with a diverse and creative UX team to lay the foundation for products and services that will delight and inspire our users.
- Gather and analyze user needs
- Conduct customer interviews
- Develop user personas, journey maps, storyboards
- Identify and prioritize problems worth solving
- Collaborate in a team
- Quickly develop user-testable prototypes
- Communicate effectively
- Listen actively
Does this sound interesting to you?
If it does, Lutron is looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to:
o Empathize with users and uncover latent needs
o Synthesize and simplify data for sharing
o Co-create innovative solutions to problems
o Collaborate in a team
o Quickly develop user-testable prototypes
o Communicate effectively
o Listen actively
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
IMPORTANT NOTE: After uploading your resume in handshake you will be re-directed to a short application on our career’s website. You will need to complete the short application in order to submit an initial application.