2020 Technical Internships
We are in the business of finding and providing IT solutions to our government customers. Our Technology Internship Program is designed for those with an interest in software development, data, cyber, networking, and IT support. Our program is designed to give you a chance to experience life as a General Dynamics IT employee first-hand. Our interns have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced leaders and other smart, motivated people. This program will help you to develop best in class technical skills while working on mission critical work.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States-based college or university with an IT related major
- Demonstrates decision-making skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Passion for technology
- Sufficient Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.