Junior Data Management Associate
Company Overview: Lynch Consultants, LLC is a private consulting firm actively seeking highly motivated and talented Junior Data Management Associate. We provide Contract Advisory and Assistance Services (CAAS) to the Federal government. We are looking for bright and sharp individuals who thrive in collaborative, fast-paced environments to learn and grow one of our consulting practices: Resource Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Program Advisory. This is a career opportunity to apply your skills, such as problem solving, on the job training, evaluation of procedures, risk assessment, instruction, best practices, leadership and adaptability for use in the Federal Consulting industry. Our firm encourages and rewards professional development, encourages innovation, and supports our civil and military communities. For more information about our firm please visit www.lynchconsultants.com.
Job Summary: Lynch Consultants is seeking a qualified Junior Financial Data Analyst in the Washington DC area.
- Provide analysis, status reports, recommendations and conclusions on engagement progress
- Knowledge of finance or accounting by the way of classes or internships
- Able to lead client facing meetings in person, over the phone, and compose official written documents
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) Required
- Great to have the ability to Manipulate and analyze financial data using Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, and other programs
Benefits and Perks:
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance is 100% paid for!
• 401k and Partner Matching
• Free Gym Membership
• Professional Development Programs
Lynch is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Lynch Consultants, LLC supports a drug free workplace. Lynch is a veteran and wounded warrior-friendly employer.