Customer Success Manager
We're looking for a brilliant and versatile Customer Success Manager to help us build and scale HealthCrowd. Though we prefer candidates with 1-2 years of professional experience, those with less are welcome to apply as well.
YOU, our Customer Success Manager, are a key member of our Customer Success team. You will:
- Guide new customers through implementation and launch, analyze data, and provide customers with insights and recommendations to meet their ROI objectives
- Work with account management, engineering and product teams to support, promote and enhance our SaaS offerings
- To participate in building a company and delivering sustaining value to its customers
- An environment where you will work alongside a strong and cohesive team
- Versatile professional development paths outside customer success, including: engineering, product, account management and sales
- Full dental, vision and health benefits
- Salary + 401(k) + stock options
Are you the right person to help us capture the opportunity ahead?
- Have an undergraduate or a graduate degree from a top school, with demonstrable academic distinction
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in SaaS and in a start-up setting, in customer-facing customer success, account management, program/project management or product management roles
- Take ownership of your work, and are excited to tackle problems outside your comfort zone
- Pay attention to minute details and let very little slip through the cracks
- Are located in the San Francisco Bay Area (or will find a way to get here!)
We don't want to waste your time or ours. If you think you could be a fit, please:
- Apply through HandShake,
- and send any supporting material that you think will help us get to know you better.