Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance (LRAM) Coordinator
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company, is looking for a Land Rehabilitation And Maintenance Coordinator. This task will be conducted at Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA. The successful candidate will join JBLM’s Sustainable Range Program Integrated Training Area Management team supporting the sustainable rehabilitation of military lands through education, analysis, construction management, prairie rejuvenation through plant plugging, and more.
Primary duties include directing and managing a crew of Heavy Equipment Operators, operating heavy equipment to support task execution, project identification, planning, design, and execution, using GIS software and hardware to collect, develop, and analyze field data, using GIS software to monitor progress and for planning future projects, developing reports, summaries, briefs, and presentations to installation and other staff as needed, map production both internal and external, consolidating monthly field reports, monitor and report equipment breakdowns and track repairs, conduct safety briefings, maintain inventory records, acting as Point of Contact for the team for contract and management subjects and tasks.
Secondary duties include identifying plants for rejuvenation projects, supporting greenhouse operations as needed.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Public Trust Level (NACI).
- Have demonstrated operator-level experience with heavy machinery including operating tandem-axle dump trucks with or without air brakes.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- 2 years’ experience planning and executing projects, at least 1 year managing/ supervising a construction or land management team.
- 2 years' experience repairing damaged training lands and maneuver trails; knowledge of best management practices for prairie repair.
- 2 years' experience propagating plants in a greenhouse environment.
- 2 years' professional experience working with military personnel, and collaborating with government agencies and nonprofit groups on natural resources issues in a professional environment.
- Experience scheduling training areas using RFMSS and SharePoint Software.
- Experience creating and editing maps using ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10.x software.
- Experience using handheld GPS data collectors, such as Trimble/ ArcPad, to collect, QA/QC, and develop field data for use in analysis and map production.
- Experience developing and overseeing Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance (LRAM) projects.
- Developing GIS data for use in project planning and execution
- Direct experience working with Senior DoD Leadership
- Progressive experience in project or program management
- Experience working with the military in a Range environment
- Experience in program design and definition
- Demonstrated knowledge of land assessment standards and techniques
- Experience compiling data for use in requirements analysis
- Experience defining data collection techniques
- Experience assessing land damages and applying knowledge of rehabilitation to project determination
· Commercial Driver’s License
· CAPM/ PMP