LEAD Sustainable Projects Review Manager (Intern)
Position: LEAD Sustainable Projects Review Manager (Intern)
The Lead intern will have a key role in reviewing and leading the review of project write ups presented by underserved university students from emerging international markets. Making recommendations for project improvements, strategic positioning and formal presentations.
Leadership & Management:
• Ensure rigorous project write up evaluation for excellence and consistent quality of to achieve strategic goals.
• Actively engage and energize underserved student writers to inspire all round excellence
• Lead, coach, develop, and retain high-performance intern team. Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents
• Students currently pursuing Masters Degree of an MBA with very strong project review interests.
• Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
• Excellence in organizational management with the ability and desire to coach manage, and develop high-performance team, set and achieve strategic objectives
• Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach.
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
• Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
• Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
• Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Volunteer Period: Ongoing based on availability and interest
Other Information: Most work will be done remotely via email and video conferencing. If interested intern may travel to an African country and also particpate at the Johns Hopkins University or other USA University programming.
Note: This job description is not all exclusive. It’s a dynamic changing document that will change from time to time depending on current needs and is subject to review and change at any time to ensure that it reflects the strategic direction requirements of the Mzuzah office.