Sales and Marketing Associate
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The primary role of the Sales & Marketing Associate will be to engage with prospective customers and businesses interested in Lucid vehicles. Our Associates will educate on the benefits of the electric drivetrain, demonstrate the advantages of our vehicles, and personalize the experience to each customer. We prioritize a world-class customer experience, and our Associates play a key role in building the Lucid brand and creating that unparalleled experience.
Being some of the earliest members of our team, these Associates will be instrumental in helping build out our retail sales & marketing strategy. They will help lead the opening of our new stores in the coming year(s). As such, these individuals will need to operate as independent business leaders.
This role combines sales, marketing, growth, activation and business development, and requires a high degree of customer-focused energy.
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation
- Maintain active engagement with prospects through multiple channels simultaneously [phone, email, chat]
- Seek out and help host marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Lucid products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and their value to our customers
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues
- Meticulously record customer feedback to improve both products and processes
- Deliver a customer experience that you would personally want to have
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing, support or another customer-facing role
- Prior experience selling through multiple channels: phone, email, chat and in-person
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong storytelling, listening, and customer relationship skills: empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question asking
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
- Prior experience in the automotive sector
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.